Club Manager (f/m/d)
Duisburg · Full-time / Part-time
Club Manager (f/m/d)
To further strengthen our sales team, we are looking for a Club Manager with immediate effect. You have drive, entrepreneurial spirit and a strong passion for sports?
AISportsWatch (AISW) is one of the leading technology companies for automated live broadcasts. Our ecosystem includes production, streaming and analysis of sports events using artificial intelligence and proprietary camera technology.
Do you want to be a part of the future of automated streaming of sports events? Then send us your application!
- Your daily routine revolves around the service, support and administration of our clubs
- You take care of customer service on your own responsibility
- You supervise and manage your projects independently
- You maintain and develop our marketing materials
- You support the planning and execution of our game days
- You are a team player with high persuasiveness and strong communication skills in German and English
- You have a passion for sports and at best have experience in club life
- You have excellent knowledge of common office products (MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have a university degree in sports, marketing, business or a comparable field
We are a young, energetic and innovative team that is just at the beginning of an exciting journey. We offer an environment with a lot of freedom, with great potential for our own growth and with strong opportunities for advancement. With flat hierarchies, we support ideas that move us forward as a company.
- Founded in 2017
- 30+ permanent employees
- More than 450 livestreams per weekend
- Over 23,000 broadcasts
- 500+ systems in Germany, USA, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg etc.
- Sports: soccer, field- and ice hockey, equestrian, basketball, handball and volleyball
We have aroused your interest? Then send us your application with your resume – we look forward to it:firstname.lastname@example.org
Staige believes diversity is vital in order to create awesome and unifying product, customer and employee experiences. This starts with our team, accordingly we do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other element that makes you, you.