E-Commerce Manager (f/m/d)
Duisburg · Full-time
E-Commerce Manager (f/m/d)
We are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Manager to boost our online sales.
You have drive, an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong passion for tech companies and a natural interest in sports & content? AIsportswatch (AISW) is a leading sports tech company providing an automated AIbased production, streaming and analytical ecosystem for a multitude of sporting disciplines.
You are interested in digitizing sports grounds around the world and taking part in the AI revolution of how content is being exploited, please send us your CV.
- You are the leader of E-Commerce and in charge of our online sales. The focus of your work is the newly built web shop
- To boost sales in Germany and Europe you are in charge of developing and executing our E-Commerce strategy, driving traffic, conversion and sales, as well as brand initiatives
- You act as one of the most important contacts for the E-Commerce sales area within the organization and ensure a continuous dialogue between all departments
- You coordinate and execute the performance marketing tools for SEM, meta search, paid social and display campaigns, and you analyze and optimize reporting of our online sales and other online activities
- With a critical eye, you monitor and define our business KPIs focusing on goals for traffic, conversion, net sales, margin and returns and you drive and execute constant and continuous initiatives to improve them
- You are used to working in a dynamically growing company, entering new markets and you are willing to double sales revenues on a yearly basis
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the segments of E-Commerce
- You have an extensive knowledge of e-commerce and marketing, as well as a good network in the industry
- You combine analytical acumen with pragmatic execution and an ability to quickly understand and address heterogeneous markets
- Highly motivated hands-on team player with an entrepreneurial mindset, thriving in a fastpaced environment
- Strong communication and project management skills Fluent in German and ideally English or another 2nd language
Wir sind ein junges, energisches und innovatives Team, das sich gerade am Anfang einer spannenden Reise befindet. Wir bieten ein Umfeld mit vielen Freiheiten, mit großem Potenzial für das eigene Wachstum und mit starken Aufstiegschancen. Mit flachen Hierarchien unterstützen wir Ideen, die uns als Unternehmen weiter nach vorn bringen.
- Gründung 2017
- 30 Festangestellte
- Mehr als 450 Livestreams pro Wochenende
- Über 23.000 Übertragungen
- 500+ Systeme in Deutschland, USA, Schweiz, Österreich, Luxemburg u.w.
- Sportarten: Fußball, Feld- und Eishockey, Pferdesport, Basketball, Handball und Volleyball
Wir haben dein Interesse geweckt? Dann schick uns deine Bewerbung mit Lebenslauf – wir freuen uns darauf: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staige believes diversity is vital in order to create awesome and unifying product, customer and employee experiences. This starts with our team, accordingly we do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other element that makes you, you.