Production employee (d/m/f)
Essen · Full-time
Become part of our tech team!
In order to further strengthen our production at the location in Essen, we are looking for a production employee (f/m/d) with immediate effect.
AISportsWatch (AISW) is one of the leading technology companies for automated live broadcasts. Our ecosystem includes production, streaming and analysis of sports events using artificial intelligence and proprietary camera technology.
Do you want to be a part of the future of automated streaming and data analytics? Then send us your application!
- Preparation of various components for our camera system and accessories
- Partly filigree pre- and final assembly of our camera system
- Final acceptance according to QS guidelines
- Ensuring the technical functionality of the camera system
- Incoming goods inspection / goods dispatch
- Demand planning and organization in coordination with logistics and purchasing
- Complete documentation of the work performed
- Correspondence with customers, suppliers and partners
- Completed technical or trade training (e.g. electrician, industrial mechanic, etc.)
- Verification: Qualified electrician
- good computer skills
- high quality awareness
- High level of self-motivation and independent action
- Reliability, flexibility, organizational and communication skills, process optimization
- Confident handling of Linux OS desirable
- good knowledge of English desirable
- Driving license (desirable with trailer)
We are a young, energetic and innovative team that is just at the beginning of an exciting journey. We offer an environment with a lot of freedom, with great potential for our own growth and with strong opportunities for advancement. With flat hierarchies, we support ideas that move us forward as a company.
- Founded in 2017
- 30+ permanent employees
- More than 450 livestreams per weekend
- Over 23,000 broadcasts
- 500+ systems in Germany, USA, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg etc.
- Sports: soccer, field- and ice hockey, equestrian, basketball, handball and volleyball
We have aroused your interest? Then send us your application with your resume – we look forward to it:email@example.com
Staige believes diversity is vital in order to create awesome and unifying product, customer and employee experiences. This starts with our team, accordingly we do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other element that makes you, you.