Senior Cloud Architect/Developer (m/d/f)
Duisburg · Full-time
Become part of our dev-team!
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer for the further development of our AI based products. You are familiar with agile development processes and the latest Machine Learning methods and have a passion for new technologies and solution approaches?
AISportsWatch (AISW) is one of the leading technology companies for automated live broadcasting. Our ecosystem includes production, streaming and analysis of sports events using artificial intelligence and proprietary camera technology.
Do you want to be a part of the future of automated streaming and data analytics? Then send us your application!
- Develop cutting-edge machine learning algorithms in the field of automated video production.
- Maintenance and further development of our machine learning library
- Support the AI team with your know-how and best practices
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Tensorflow or Keras.
- Very good Python skills
- High mathematical understanding
- Very good, structured programming skills
- Proactive, entrepreneurial approach to work
- Very good German skills
We are a young, energetic and innovative team that is just at the beginning of an exciting journey. We offer an environment with a lot of freedom, with great potential for our own growth and with strong opportunities for advancement. With flat hierarchies, we support ideas that move us forward as a company.
- Founded in 2017
- 30+ permanent employees
- More than 450 livestreams per weekend
- Over 23,000 broadcasts
- 500+ systems in Germany, USA, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg etc.
- Sports: soccer, field- and ice hockey, equestrian, basketball, handball and volleyball
We have aroused your interest? Then send us your application with your resume – we look forward to it:firstname.lastname@example.org
Staige believes diversity is vital in order to create awesome and unifying product, customer and employee experiences. This starts with our team, accordingly we do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other element that makes you, you.