Senior Cloud Architect/Developer (m/d/f)
Duisburg, Germany · Full-time
Become part of our dev-team!
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer for the further development of our AI based products. You are familiar with agile development processes and the latest Machine Learning methods and have a passion for new technologies and solution approaches?
AISportsWatch (AISW) is one of the leading technology companies for automated live broadcasting. Our ecosystem includes production, streaming and analysis of sports events using artificial intelligence and proprietary camera technology.
Do you want to be a part of the future of automated streaming and data analytics? Then send us your application!
- Plan, develop and manage the AISW cloud infrastructure for global deployment
- Help design new products and integrate them into the infrastructure
- Ensure the smooth and cost efficient operation of the AISW Cloud Microservices.
- At least 5 years of experience in backend development (node.js)
- Solid understanding of cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Analytical understanding and a flair for complex interrelationships
- Proactive, entrepreneurial approach to work with a focus on reliability
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Flexible working time arrangements
- Modern equipped workplace with the possibility of remote working
- Permanent employment contract
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Individual on-the-job training and subsidized continuing education opportunities
- Exciting and innovative projects with challenging tasks where you take on responsibility early on
- A corporate culture in which your opinion is sought after and you can make a difference with your ideas
- Founded in 2017
- 50+ permanent employees
- More than 450 livestreams per weekend
- 1000+ systems in Germany, USA, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg etc.
- Sports: soccer, field- and ice hockey, equestrian, basketball, handball, volleyball and many more
We caught your attention? Please send us your CV email@example.com
Staige believes diversity is vital in order to create awesome and unifying product, customer and employee experiences. This starts with our team, accordingly we do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other element that makes you, you.