Senior Full Stack Developer (f/m/d)
Duisburg, Germany · Full-time
Become part of our dev-team!
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer for the further development of our web applications and cloud services. You are familiar with agile development processes and DevOps and have a passion for new technologies and solution approaches?
AISportsWatch (AISW) is one of the leading technology companies for automated live broadcasting. Our ecosystem includes production, streaming and analysis of sports events using artificial intelligence and proprietary camera technology.
Do you want to be a part of the future of automated streaming and data analytics? Then send us your application!
- Plan, develop and optimize our wide range of web applications
- Support the dev team with your know-how and best practices
- Determine product requirements and ensure smooth operation
- At least 3 years of experience in web development (node.js, React/Angular)
- Very good, structured programming skills
- Experience in cloud infrastructures and microservice architectures
- Proactive, entrepreneurial approach to work
- Flexible working time arrangements
- Modern equipped workplace with the possibility of remote working
- Permanent employment contract
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Individual on-the-job training and subsidized continuing education opportunities
- Exciting and innovative projects with challenging tasks where you take on responsibility early on
- A corporate culture in which your opinion is sought after and you can make a difference with your ideas
- Founded in 2017
- 50+ permanent employees
- More than 450 livestreams per weekend
- 1000+ systems in Germany, USA, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg etc.
- Sports: soccer, field- and ice hockey, equestrian, basketball, handball, volleyball and many more
We caught your attention? Please send us your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Staige believes diversity is vital in order to create awesome and unifying product, customer and employee experiences. This starts with our team, accordingly we do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other element that makes you, you.