Duisburg · Full-time / Half-time
Are you interested in technology, sports and the people behind them? You work with creativity and curiosity about the industry – and of course with the claim to deliver first-class work?
With your creative thinking and your technical understanding, you are able to conceive projects in a sophisticated way and to accompany them editorially – from the first briefing to the script, the shoot, the post-production and the conclusion.
Our daily workflow is based on teamwork and motivation. Every member of staff is always open to your ideas and creativity, to which we set no limits. That means: Here you can actively participate.
- You develop creative, sophisticated film concepts and scripts of image films, explanatory & product videos as well as commercials
- You film, produce and edit a wide range of different videos
- You are responsible for the supervision and quality assurance of your film projects
- You could already gain distinctive experience (at least 2 years) in the field of film production
- You have successfully completed training as a media designer / media designer, video editor, digital artist or a comparable field
- You have several years of practical experience in the field of image and corporate film production
- You have very good skills in camera work, copywriting and film editing
- You have a passion for moving images and an overview of the ever-growing number of formats
- You're comfortable using Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop or Final Cut
- You bring creativity and a feeling for our target groups with you
- You have very good communication skills
- You work in a results-oriented manner and bring along a high level of motivation
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- You have a car & driving license
- You have your own camera equipment
We are a young, energetic and innovative team that is just at the beginning of an exciting journey. We offer an environment with a lot of freedom, with great potential for our own growth and with strong opportunities for advancement. With flat hierarchies, we support ideas that move us forward as a company.
- Founded in 2017
- 30+ permanent employees
- More than 450 livestreams per weekend
- Over 23,000 broadcasts
- 500+ systems in Germany, USA, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg etc.
- Sports: soccer, field- and ice hockey, equestrian, basketball, handball and volleyball
We have aroused your interest? Then send us your application with your resume – we look forward to it:firstname.lastname@example.org
Staige believes diversity is vital in order to create awesome and unifying product, customer and employee experiences. This starts with our team, accordingly we do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other element that makes you, you.