Video producer (f/m/d)
Duisburg, Germany · Full-time / Part-time
Video producer (f/m/d)
Are you interested in technology, sports and the people behind them? You work with creativity and curiosity about the industry – and of course with the claim to deliver first-class work?
With your creative thinking skills and technical understanding, you are able to conceptualize projects in a sophisticated way and provide editorial support – from the initial briefing to the script, shooting, post-production and finalization.
Our daily workflow is based on teamwork and motivation. Every employee always has an open ear for your ideas and creativity, to which we set no limits. That means: Here you can actively participate.
- You develop creative, sophisticated film concepts and scripts of image films, explanatory & product videos as well as commercials
- You film, produce and edit a wide range of different videos
- You have successfully completed training as a media designer / media designer, video editor, digital artist or a comparable field
- You have very good knowledge in the areas of camera work and film editing
- You're comfortable using Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop or Final Cut
- Flexible working time arrangements
- Modern equipped workplace with the possibility of remote working
- Permanent employment contract
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Individual on-the-job training and subsidized continuing education opportunities
- Exciting and innovative projects with challenging tasks where you take on responsibility early on
- A corporate culture in which your opinion is sought after and you can make a difference with your ideas
- Founded in 2017
- 50+ permanent employees
- More than 450 livestreams per weekend
- Over 25,000 broadcasts
- 1000+ systems in Germany, USA, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg etc.
- Sports: soccer, field- and ice hockey, equestrian, basketball, handball, volleyball and many more
We caught your attention? Please send us your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Staige believes diversity is vital in order to create awesome and unifying product, customer and employee experiences. This starts with our team, accordingly we do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other element that makes you, you.